Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jesse Jackson in Florida

I apologize for not updating my blog in the past week. I've been in TN and my in-laws do not have internet at their home so if I want to use the internet, I have to drive into town. Needless to say, that did not happen much this past week. I heard from Dr. Dennis and Matt that Jesse Jackson was in Florida to protest HB 1355: Florida Election Reform. You can see an article about his protest and a video here. I would have liked to have gone just to see the protest however, I was out of town. I wonder when the US Justice Department will rule on this new law...the law is gaining more and more national attention.

I've sent my white paper to my colleagues and am working on clarifying parts of the paper that seem confusing. I will share a completed copy with you all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment